Are you involved in:
Building – Fabrication – Renovations – Shopfitting – Plumbing – Electrical – Air Conditioning – Joinery – Earthmoving – Engineering – Architecture – Drafting – Pest Control?
You may be interested in our Proven Customisable Software Solutions to help your
Business run much more productively, thus increasing your bottom line.
Presenting our award Winning Fast Track Solutions:
Multi Business Award winning Fast Track Computer Solutions has provided 100’s of solutions since 1985, throughout Australia, including New Zealand. We have also trained 1000’s in Microsoft Excel, Project, Access, Word and Outlook. We also train in Primavera (P6), Contract Administration and Estimating.
Time is the nuts and bolts of any construction enterprise. But paperwork can force you to take valuable time off the tools. It can also lead to staff downtime and costly errors. That means lost productivity which equals lost profits. Fast Track Computer Solutions helps you trade pen-pushing for greater paperwork performance in a fraction of the time. This frees you to put your focus where it should be — on your business!
Call us now for a FREE Demonstration and/or One Hour Consultation on 08-9275-9188 to see how we can assist your Business.
Over the last 31 years, we at Fast Track Computer Solutions, have also worked with staff from major corporations including BHP, Rio Tinto, Barrick Gold, FMG, Atlas Iron, Fluor Australia, Westpac Bank, Sir Charlie Gardner Hospital, University of WA, Curtin University, Broad Construction, Downer Engineering, Goldfields, Austal Ships, Subsea 7, Cape Onshore Australia, Dept. of CALM, TAFE WA, Palazzo Homes, Metwest Steel, Woodside Energy, Oldfield Knott Architects, Shelford Construction, Gransden Construction and many more.
Solutions can run on your Desktop, in the Cloud, on your Smart Phone and/or Tablet.
Fast Track Customisable Solutions cover the following:
- Estimating and Quoting
- Contract Administration
- Job Costing
- Document-Drawing Control
- Specification and Contract
- Manhour Tracking and KPI Reporting
- Manpower Training and Inductions
- Bookkeeping (Interfaces with Myob)
- ATO Subbies Payment Reporting
Get Set Up With Microsoft Office Now:
If you don’t have a software system yet there’s never been a better time to get started.
Tim – Designer/Contract Administrator/Estimator, writes the following:
“Please find attached my thoughts about the most important features about working
with the FASTBUILD (c) Program since starting work with it over the last two years:
- When looking at the Estimate window you get to see a mini version BoQ & Client Specification
at the same time so you can view and analyse the hard copy drawing all at the same time
(2 screen monitor set-up & ‘paper’ plans).
- The method of populating the Estimate sheet is relatively simple & logical – If you find something
challenging you can easily manipulate the master template by altering line descriptions, UoM, etc. to suit what you want
- I find the program leads you along in a logical sequence so understanding how the program works it is very easy to grasp
- You don’t need advanced technical training to understand and work with the program. However, if you have a
basic understanding of Microsoft EXCEL & have a trained/technical background you will grasp the program even quicker such as
following the methods recommended in the Australian Standard of Measurement of Building Works taught at TAFE & University
- Saves multiple hours in time and effort exerted by measuring a number of trades at the same time
- You get your quotes & estimates out very quickly on projects from a simple renovation, cottage, multiple dwellings/units
or even a small commercial structure
- Arithmetical errors only occur if the input information has been incorrectly transposed
- As I work in a multi-role position as a Building Designer, Estimator/Scheduler, Contracts Administrator and
cross-over to the different role, the boss is happier with increased productivity in these other areas of our business.”
“I have just completed installation and training of the “Fast Track” estimating package.
I have found the package to be very helpful and it was obvious from the start that this package would save time, improve accuracy and allow us to respond to our customers
in a professional and speedy manner.
Also your follow up support and advice has been invaluable.
Again from all the team, many thanks, and I have no hesitation in recommending “Fast Track Computer Solutions”.
23/03/2014 – Kim – Steel Fabrication.
Fast Track Computer Solutions is a Network Member in the Microsoft Partner Network.
Call Ivor on (08) 9275-9188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org